Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finals and School OVER!!

well today was my last day of school for the year woot woot. it is so wierd to think that next week ill be home and not have to worry about studian anymore, or stressin out about school, dang it will be good.

it was really awsome too because my last final was really hard for me at least and i think that i did pretty good for sure, i dont know really yet i just got to wait and see, but it felt good, and thats what really matters right??

well at least im done and now im on to the task of packing and cleaning, thats gonna suck cause i gots lots of crap for sure.

but for everyone who has helped me through the year, prayed for me, gave me stuff, thanks those things are really great, and thanks for being there for me even though i dont know who you are.

all i can say is im a step closer in fulfilling my vocation. (not vacation)

peaceout

No comments: